- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Education: High School
- Position Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience processing loans, preferred
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, mortgage calculations, underwriting policies, compliance, and procedures, preferred
- Team oriented
- Calyx Point, Encompass experience a plus
- FHA/VA and conventional experience
- Able to carry a pipeline and self-manage. Must adhere to company turn times
- Reviews residential loan applications to verify data is complete and accurate
- Orders and reviews title, surveys, credit supplements, payoffs, VOEs, FHA case numbers, COEs and tax transcripts as needed
- Prepares necessary documents and submits files for Underwriting approval
- Reviews loan approval works directly with the pipeline team to obtain all items needed from the applicant and 3rd parties
- Reviews AUS findings and appraisals
- Submits conditions to Underwriter to clear loan for approval
- Prepares file for closing department and prepares the initial closing disclosure
About The Meridian Team of Supreme Lending
What do professional massages, BBQ food trucks, omelet waffle bars, and wine paint nights have in common? Together, they are a part of the many events that The Meridian Team of Supreme Lending has hosted for our employees.
Why did we do this? Because exceptional customer service and performance starts with employee health and happiness. Investing in our team culture, benefits, and staff development has always been a high priority within Meridian. Our high retention rate speaks to our success in creating an exceptional work environment for employees.
At Meridian, we preach true work-life balance for personal time management. Our employees enjoy generous PTO packages and solid health benefits to keep them at the top of their games emotionally and physically.
Overall, there's a reason the Baltimore Business Journal awarded Meridian first place in their 2017 Best Places to Work contest. Apply today and let us know how you can make our award-winning team even better!