- Salary: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: Entry Level
- Education: High School
- Position Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Contacting mortgage borrowers through email and phone conversations
- Explaining our process and reviewing file requirements with borrowers
- Assist with scheduling home appraisal inspection
- Follow up with borrowers at preset intervals
About The Meridian Team of Supreme Lending
What do professional massages, BBQ food trucks, omelet waffle bars, and wine paint nights have in common? Together, they are a part of the many events that The Meridian Team of Supreme Lending has hosted for our employees.
Why did we do this? Because exceptional customer service and performance starts with employee health and happiness. Investing in our team culture, benefits, and staff development has always been a high priority within Meridian. Our high retention rate speaks to our success in creating an exceptional work environment for employees.
At Meridian, we preach true work-life balance for personal time management. Our employees enjoy generous PTO packages and solid health benefits to keep them at the top of their games emotionally and physically.
Overall, there's a reason the Baltimore Business Journal awarded Meridian first place in their 2017 Best Places to Work contest. Apply today and let us know how you can make our award-winning team even better!